Current Issue'sContents Socio-Economic Impact of Protected Cultivation on Tomato Growers of Himachal Pradesh An analysis of Market Arrival and Price Behavior of Potato in India More
About the Journal
Economic Affairs, Quarterly Journal of Economics, has been Publishing since 1956 is an Official Publication of Agricultural Economics and Social Science Research Association. It is a Peer-Reviewed publication based on multi-disciplinary subjects of practical affairs. It explains the social and economic problems. The journal deliberates the basic knowledge of the economy of the country tries to spread financial information to the world. It enriches vast disciplinary on Economy of Rural and Urban cities, Political Affairs economic and social problems. It accepts full-length research papers and Short communication. Onine ISSN of Economic Affairs is registered with indianjournals.com.
Agricultural Economics and Social Science Research Association(AESSRA) which is a Non-profit Organization, Registration No: IN-DL34373942938096R and has been registered under Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, India whose objectives are to advance and improve the quality of Education and unite researchers in the field of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Social Science.Economic Affairs (ISSN No: 0424-2513) is published under AESSRA.
The objects for which the Society is established are as follows:
- To promote the study of agricultural economics and social science problems
- To uphold the dignity and unity of academic and research in agricultural economics/social sciences
- To publish journals/books/mimeographs as per National & International Standards
- To promote and improve the teaching, research and extension in agricultural economics/social sciences for the interest of the academics
- To construct association office building/conference hall/seminar hall for the promotion of research in the area of agricultural economics/social sciences
- To improve the standard of Agricultural Economics/Social Science Education as per National & International standard
- To promote advancement of scientific knowledge and to foster spirit of research & up-gradation of knowledge amongst members.
- To conduct scientific meeting, symposiums & annual conference of the Association from time to time.
- To provide a forum for open discussion of academic matters of agricultural economics/social sciences
- To promote and encourage literacy, cultural, religious and scientific education among all poor community
- To engage and assist in philanthropic activities as may be deemed appropriate by the Governing Body of the Society from time to time.